Being a Christian: It Means More Than
Being a Christian: It Means More Than is a short book that lightly addresses 5 ideas our culture associates with what it means to be a Christian. It seeks to encourage an authentic life of faith that goes beyond our cultural statuses and labels of Christian identity.
This short book hits on the following topics:
1. It Means More than Being "Nice"
2. It Means More than "Believing"
3. It Means More than Living "Right"
4. It Means More than Owning a Bible
5. It Means More than Going to Church
Available for iBooks, Kindle, and PDF formats. Please choose the version you prefer below. I hope this FREE resource truly blesses you.